Business Development (CRM and Processes) Executive
We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for a Business Development (CRM and Processes) Executive to become a key member of our Business Development department.
As a Business Development (CRM and Processes) Executive, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Being responsible for the development, deployment and management of the Group’s customer relationship management (CRM) database Microsoft Dynamics.
- Providing a support service to departments across the College to assist in maintaining efficient cross-college business processes and providing access to data to inform decision-making.
- Assisting in implementing and analysing CRM activities to deliver successful customer contact plans to meet objectives, timescales and budget.
- Assisting and implementing Business Development Team processes and procedures and define workflows in order to provide comprehensive and efficient structure.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of administering data in a corporate CRM system and good appreciation of business functions supported by CRM, including account set-up, opportunity generation, close of opportunity and outputs for reporting, alongside the following qualifications:
- GCSE Maths and English (grades 9- 4 or A* to C) or equivalent
- A Level 3 IT qualification or the willingness to undertake this
- Evidence of continuing professional development (CPD)
Successful applicants would be required to enrol on the Project Management L4 Apprenticeship Standard.
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
39 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
273 hours holiday per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on 15th, 16th or 18th February 2021.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
Please apply via the link