We are looking for an experienced and qualified Business tutor to deliver and assess Business Administration qualifications from Entry Level 3 to Level 2 to a range of adult learners (19+) from in and around London. You will need to be able to hit the ground running with current cohorts of learners.
You will be responsible for providing teaching, learning and assessment to support learners to successfully complete their qualification. Topics will include working as a business administrator, understanding business organisations, creating appropriate documents and understanding their use. Additionally, you will need to embed digital skills across all courses to meet the needs of their future employers.
You will be responsible for delivering all elements of the programme, providing support and guidance to learners, ensuring that they are challenged and that they complete their portfolio in a timely manner to the standard required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing resources and assignment briefs where appropriate.
- Delivery training and support both face to face and remotely to groups and/or individuals
- Supporting the curriculum initial advice and guidance process for prospective learners to ensure we have the right candidates on the right courses.
- Carry out continuous diagnostic assessments as part of the learners’ journey.
- Tracking learners progress through timely and accurate reports.
- Ensuring all documentation (assignment briefs, tracking documents, progress reviews, Individual Learning Plans, attendance registers, portfolios etc) are completed to a satisfactory level and in a timely fashion.
- A recognised teaching qualification for the lifelong learning sector, preferably PGCE or equivalent - Essential
- Recognised Assessor qualification - Essential
- Recognised Internal Verification qualification - Desirable
- An up-to-date CPD record (30 hours per year)
- Business qualification at level 3 or above or demonstrable occupational experience
- Strong digital skills and the ability to teach on -line
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/976
The closing date is Friday 5 February at 9.00am
Interviews will take place on Thursday 11 February 2021.
Please apply via the link