Digital Media & Performance Technician
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Digital Media & Performance Technician
Requirements for the role:
- Good knowledge of photography and media lens based equipment and techniques.
- Good understanding of theatrical and live sound technology with the ability to run live sound and lighting in events.
- Can organise and maintain resources and manage resources.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To provide efficient, secure and orderly running of the photography and media store including the issuing of equipment and materials to staff and students.
- To operate and maintain all photographic, media, performance and sound related equipment in the store, studio , performance and workshop areas. This includes maintaining an accurate inventory record of equipment.
- To prepare and maintain to a high standard the studio and workshop areas used by photography and media staff and students. Support staff and students with live events and rehearsals.
The Location: The post is based at: Hinckley Campus. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The salary: £18,327 pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
Please apply via the link.