Lecturer in Human Resources
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region, understand the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Lecturer Human Resources
Requirements for the role:
- Human Resources related qualification, ideally CIPD
- Current industrial experience of Human Resources
- A teaching qualification
Responsibilities for the role:
- Design and deliver CIPD qualifications at levels 3 & 5
- Assess students' assignments in line with CIPD requirements
- Ability to support students from a variety of industries working towards an HR Apprenticeship
The Location: The College has campuses located in Nuneaton, Hinckley and South Wigston. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering £24728pa to £30386pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
- Part-time, full time or sessional contracts considered
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
Please apply via the link.