Digital Marketing Executive (Ref: LCC2449)
7 days left
- Full Time
** COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 there may be delays in both the recruitment and onboarding processes. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. **
** We are paying all of our employees (regardless of length of service) full pay should they develop COVID-19 symptoms/where the illness is confirmed. This will be in line with our current scheme, equivalent to our employees with 4 to 12 months of service.**
WHAT WE DO
The FE marketing and communications team at the Luminate Education Group are responsible for the recruitment of learners to courses across the FE colleges within the Luminate Education Group.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Marketing Executive who specialises in Search Engine Optimisation and Pay Per Click to join our team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will be responsible for implementing our organic and paid search campaigns across the FE brands within the Luminate Education Group
- Work closely with our web development, market insight and communications teams to a range of technical, on and off page SEO improvements based on data and insights
- Keep abreast with the latest search engine marketing trends and be a keen advocate for SEO amongst the wider marketing and communications department
- You will support the Digital Marketing Lead with the development and implementation of PPC campaigns, particularly across paid search and the wider google portfolio to ensure visibility of our courses across search engines
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders to review and present back our successes and challenges in terms of SEO and PPC, demonstrating the value of these channels
- You will be up to date with the latest search engine marketing trends and comfortable with the principles and implementation of SEO strategy
- Be confident with the google marketing suite (Google Ads, Analytics, Search Console, MyBusiness) as well as relevant SEO tools (SEMRush, Moz, Screaming Frog)
- Be able to critically assess written content from an SEO point of view and work closely with our communications team to ensure it is SEO friendly
- You will be a strong communicator who is able to confidently present your ideas to a range of stakeholders and influence the wider marketing team
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC) and White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT). This is an exciting time to join this rapidly growing education group, with an Ofsted grade of 'good' with 'outstanding' features, you will be working at one of the fastest improving and most innovative education groups in the country.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
We have a range of excellent benefits and rewards at Luminate Education Group, including:
Annual leave entitlement starting from 27 days + 8 bank holidays and up to 5 discretionary college closure days at Christmas
Excellent pension scheme with the West Yorkshire Pension Fund and the Teachers’ Pension
Discounted travel cards for those who regularly use public transport across the region with Northern Rail and Metro
Exceptional learning and development opportunities for all of our staff
Luminate Education Group is committed to the Safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful applicants are required to complete all mandatory pre-employment checks, including:
Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check
Children’s barred list check (we may also check the adult barred list if the role involves working with vulnerable adults)
Two professional references
Fitness to work, this is conducted by our occupational health partners, NHS Airedale
Section 128 check for all staff entering management roles
Prohibition check for all staff entering teaching related roles
Please Note: All successful applicants who have lived or travelled overseas for three months or more in the past five years will be required to undertake an overseas check as part of the pre-employment checks.
More information on overseas checks can be found on the government website: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/criminal-records-checks-for-overseas-applicants
We cannot accept CVs as part of the application process.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community, all candidates will be treated fairly irrespective of race, gender or gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, religion and belief or age.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
To apply for this post, please follow the link.