Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
South Leicestershire College is a part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an IT Technician.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of computer hardware and software; PCs, Laptops, Servers, Printers, MFDs, Networking equipment, Wi-Fi, structured cabling, projection equipment, telephony and Windows OS.
- A relevant computing qualification.
- Hold a current clean driving licence and access to own transport.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills and be able to interact with both technical and non-technical users.
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and be able to work as part of a team as well as alone.
- Work well under pressure with a logical approach to tasks.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To be available to support the college and on occasion the other MAT Schools as necessary, including the potential for some evening and weekend work.
- To respond incidents with efficiency ensuring customer satisfaction comes first.
- To escalate issues to the E-Services Manager as necessary.
The Location: The post is based in Nuneaton. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The salary we’re offering is £18327pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.