Employer Name: SALOP MECHANICAL LIMITED
We are seeking an apprentice to work alongside our fitter to carry out installation to commercial and industrial properties. To include domestic, lthw (low temperature hot water heating), and gas systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the friendly team at Salop Mechanical - as a pipefitter you will:
- Attach pipes to walls, structures and fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment
- Assist with measuring and marking pipes for cutting, threading and welding
- Pipefitters plan piping system layouts, installations or repairs according to specifications
- Modify, clean, and maintain pipe systems, units, fittings, and related machines and equipment, following specifications using hand and power tools
- Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipelines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation or other methods
- Remove and replace worn components
- Comply with Industry and Government Safety Standards
To apply for this post, please follow the link.