0.6fte Fine Arts Course Leader
4 days left
- Part Time
Fine Art Course Leader 0.6 Fixed term contract until 31 July 2021.
To start as soon as possible.
We are looking for an innovative Fine Art Course Leader, to inspire and provide a transformative education to our adult learners (19+) from in and around London, as well as develop your skills across the service.
You will be responsible for the portfolio of Fine Art courses providing teaching, learning and assessments across our fine art provision, monitoring learners performance with opportunities to support them, ensuring they are challenged, inspired, complete their work in a timely manner, and excel in achievement.
Some Saturday working may be required
- You will have proven industry experience and the ability to teach Fine Art at all Levels (L1-L3):
- Competent and comfortable teaching on line and blended provision.
- Able to contribute to the continuous development of the curriculum
- Able to provide advice, guidance and support to learners
- Willing to support the Creative Industries Co-ordinator to achieve the service’s strategic objectives
Able to take ownership of the end of year shows - organisation and curation
CV’s will not be accepted for this post.
A Basic DBS is required for this post.
Please apply via the link