Sessional Lecturer in Counselling
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Sessional Lecturer – Counselling
Requirements for the role:
- We are looking for candidates with skills and occupational competence to deliver CPCAB counselling courses at levels 2 and 3
- Applicants should be qualified in counselling to level 4.
- Flexible delivery of counselling including daytime and evening delivery.
- Able to deliver counselling courses remotely via video-conferencing during lockdown situations
Responsibilities for the role:
- Maintaining accurate records of assessment and learning activities
- Deliver innovative sessions to counselling students either via on-line video conferencing or face to face
- Be prepared to deliver at college venues in Nuneaton and Wigston
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton and Wigston. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- Pay: £18.06 per hour (£16.52 unqualified)
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Interviews w/c 01/02/2021
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
Please apply via the link.