Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Part time Youth Worker (Term time).
Requirements for the role:
- Hold a Youth Community Qualification at L2 or similar or willing to achieve
- Successful recent experience of working with young people in a multi-cultural setting
- An ability to relate effectively to people of all ages and backgrounds and have excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities for the role:
- To ensure there is a positive and friendly community spirit amongst the students by helping to create a safe, welcoming and healthy environment.
- To develop and deliver a range of activities and services suitable for all students
- To actively promote the services of the team and its availability to students and staff.
The Location: The post is based at Harrowbrook Campus; this is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £12,331 to £12,691 pa *Important information below*
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Interview Date: w/c 25th January 2021
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
* The commencing salary will be adjusted if the number of weeks worked is less than 38 weeks in the first year of employment.
To apply for this role, please follow the link.