Course Leader Health & Social Care and Child Care
We are looking for an innovative Course Leader who has proven industry experience and the ability to teach, assess on IQA Health and Social Care and Child Care courses. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be involved in the planning and delivery of a stimulating curriculum offer whilst working alongside an already established team.
You will be expected to:
- Provide high quality teaching, learning and assessment for all learners
- Contribute to the continuous development of the curriculum
- Provide information, advice and guidance to learners
- Support Professional Pathways Co-ordinator and Head of Professional Pathways to achieve the service’s strategic objectives
- You must have previous experience in a post 16 education environment and proven experience of delivering high quality teaching, learning and assessment
- You must have professional qualifications and current industry experience in a subject relevant to the area and a teaching qualification to Level 5
- You must have a recognised Assessor qualification and IQA qualification
The closing date for this post is 9am Monday 4th January 2021.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 12th January 2021.
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/968 when applying for this vacancy.
CVs will not be accepted for this vacancy.
An Enhanced DBS is required for this post.