Adult Support Tutor
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Term Time Adult Support Tutor
Requirements for the role:
- To be part of a quality Learning Support Team, and to provide support and assistance to identified students to enable them to access both the academic and wider college curriculum working with mainstream and discrete groups.
- To facilitate small group sessions for 3 to 4 learners
Responsibilities for the role:
- Provide high quality academic support that enables students to achieve identified goals. To keep students to task and promote learning
- Developing an understanding of specific needs of the learner(s) taking into account the type of teaching and learning support involved.
- Contribute to the planning of learning support that is inclusive and meets curriculum requirements
The Location: The post is based at: Nuneaton Campus. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is FTE £18,521 pa to FTE £20,210pa*
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
*Please note the following:
- The role is term time only.
- The salary advertised is for a full time equivalent role i.e. 37 hours x 52 weeks.
- For the academic year 2020 to 2021 the salary maybe reduced due to the number of weeks worked being less than 37 weeks.
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
To apply for this role, please follow the link.