Hours of work: 37 hours per week
If you are a confident, well organised and efficient Administrator, with a commitment to providing excellent customer service, we would love to hear from you.
As an Administrator working within our Apprenticeships and Commercial Training team, you will ensure that accurate data is entered within relevant systems to claim funding from various agencies and assist with a variety of administration duties.
Our Apprenticeships and Commercial Training department is a friendly, fast paced and busy environment, where no two days are the same.
Previous experience of working within an Apprenticeships and Commercial Training environment would be advantageous.
As an Administrator, you should have:
- GCSE A*- C / 9 - 4 in Maths and English or Level 2 equivalent
- Experience of using all Microsoft office packages
- Experience of working in a office environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
See what we have to offer and come and join us….
- Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 5 additional closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities, including a comprehensive induction
- Access to the West Yorkshire Pension Scheme
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards, Staff BBQ, Christmas Party
Closing date: 11.00am on Friday 4 December 2020 (Or earlier due to application numbers)
Provisional interview dates: 16 and 17 December 2020
Applications will be monitored as received, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if application numbers are high and a suitable application is received.
Transforming lives through learning …
… by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.