6 days left
- Part Time
- Kia Car Scheme
- Annual Travel Passes Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access To NEST Pension Scheme
- Access to Additional Annual Leave
- Access to NUS/TOTUM Discount
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- 111 Canal Street, Nottingham, NG1 7HB
Nottingham College is offering a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding kitchen technician/catering assistant looking for a new challenge to begin or to continue with their career in an education setting at the brand new Fletcher’s Restaurant within the City Hub.
Contract: 25 hours per week, term time only - 38 weeks per year
Fletcher’s will open in January 2021 and will be our a la carte restaurant, staffed by various levels of Catering & Hospitality students with lecturer management and will open to the public during lunchtimes and some evenings. The menus and dining/take away offers will reflect the high standards of the local and National industry.
The cleanliness, food safety and hygiene elements of the position are very important to ensuring the quality of the service. Candidates should therefore:
- Possess suitable experience of working in a similar area of catering
- Be a strong team player
- Be able to maintain and help improve current standards of cleanliness, hygiene and service.
- Able to work with learners of different levels where appropriate, to support the best possible student and customer experience.
- Be customer focused as well as being fully aware of hygiene & safety regulations and practices.
- Will work occasional weekends, evenings or additional hours for events if required
The post will be shortlisted against the essential and desirable criteria at application stage from the person specification. Please ensure that you have a look at this specification attached to the Role Profile and complete your application directly from this, as these specifications are an integral part of the selection process.
For further details on this post which the job description and person specification cannot answer for you, please contact Phil Tomlinson by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews/assessments are planned for w.c. 14th December 2020
Our values mean we work together, as One Team. As One Team in our commitment to creating an inclusive environment, promoting inclusivity and respect with a culture that supports our college community of staff and students to achieve their full potential and celebrate all aspects of diversity. Achieving our aim to be an employer of choice will be through striving to lead an environment that is free from discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation.
We believe that a diverse workforce leads to an organisation that is more innovative, more creative and gets better results. We want our workforce to represent the diversity of the people and communities that we serve. We also want our workplace to be one where different experiences, expertise and perspectives are valued and where everyone is encouraged to grow and develop. We are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that successful candidates may need.
Please apply via the link