HR Assistant - Schools
We have a great new opportunity based at our Bedford College campus for an HR Assistant to become a key member of our Human Resources department, providing dedicated support to Bedford College Academies Trust schools .Wixams Tree Primary and Wixam Academy.
As an HR Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students and pupils through:
- providing an efficient and effective HR administrative service from recruitment and across the entire employment cycle
- working as part of the HR team in the support and maintenance of the HR computer systems ensuring accuracy at all times
- carrying out all aspects of the role in line with The Bedford College Group’s (TBCG) culture and values
Our ideal candidates will have experience of recent working successfully within an administrative environment and dealing with both people and queries.
- English and mathematics or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a commitment to professional development and a willingness to explore HR qualifications.
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
- 25 hours per week (0.64102 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
- 273 hours holiday per annum, pro rata (inclusive of public holidays)
- Peoples Pension
£19,500 per annum, pro rata (actual salary £12,499.89)
Start date of January 2021
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Closing date: Tuesday 1st December 2020
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
Please apply via the link