FE Resources - Lecturer in Leadership & Management (Market Research)
We are looking for an extraordinary Lecturer in Leadership and Management (Market Research) to join our team.
You will be required to design, deliver and assess the Market Research module as part of the Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship.
You will design, deliver and assess Digital Marketing Module as part of the BA Hons Business Management degree.
This booking will run from February until July 2021 and is based at our Newark Campus.
What you can offer us:
- Experience of delivering at degree level
- Hold a degree or higher in Business Management, Leadership and Management, Marketing, or similar.
What we can offer you:
- Holiday Pay and NEST Pension Scheme
- Access to a dedicated recruitment co-ordinator to help with the registration process and provide continued support whilst you are engaged with us
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker’s Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Career development opportunities within the Lincoln College Group
- Over 200 perks, discounts and freebies available via our Perkbox platform
- Dress down Fridays
- Access to take part in our dedicated calendar of wellbeing events
- Access to a heavily discounted on-site gym and spa membership (Deans Sport and Leisure)
FE Resources are proud to be owned and run by the Lincoln College Group. We work to provide the College with temporary staffing solutions in Lecturer/Assessor and Support Worker positions.
We can offer a variety of both short and long term opportunities across the Lincoln, Newark & Gainsborough Campuses.
What you need to do now:
Contact Sarah Hughes or Charlotte Allsopp via email email@example.com to find out more about this role and many other opportunities available through FE Resources.
FE Resources promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with FE Resources. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all FE Resources assignments. All positions advertised by FE Resources comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
Lincoln College Group Vision:
To be an extraordinary organisation whose talented students, staff, governors and alumni ensure that it adds recognised social and economic value to its local communities by providing high quality education and training and making people exceptionally well prepared for work, potentially via higher education.
Lincoln College Group Mission:
Employer-led; producing a highly skilled and productive local workforce.
Please apply via the link