Executive Assistant – Coronavirus tracking administrator
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Kia Car Scheme
- Annual Travel Passes Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Additional Annual Leave
- Access to NUS/TOTUM Discount
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- 111 Canal Street, Nottingham, NG1 7HB
An opportunity is available for an experienced administrator to become part of the College’s Covid incident management group. The position will include:
- Noting decisions and actions from Covid incident group meetings
- Following up on necessary actions to ensure completion
- Maintenance of the record of Covid cases at the college and the action that has been taken with these
- Monitoring and recording reports from students and staff of confirmed positive Covid tests and ensuring these are fed into the relevant process
Contract: 37 hours per week, fixed term (three months in the first instance)
You will be working as part of our team of Executive Assistants who work together to provide a high-level of professional administration support that is proactive, flexible, responsive and meets the needs of the College’s Senior Leadership Team, acting as the first point of contact for our stakeholders and partners.
You will work directly with the Governance and Corporate Support Services Manager, and closely with the Health and Safety Manager and Senior Leadership Team members.
The post will be shortlisted against the essential and desirable criteria at application stage from the person specification. Please ensure that you have a look at this specification attached to the role profile and complete your application directly from this.
For further details on this post which the job description and person specification cannot answer for you, please contact Jo Welham, Governance and Corporate Support Services Manager, on Josephine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews/assessments are planned for w/c 23 November 2020
Nottingham College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks including employer references and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
Please apply via the link