Funding and ILR Manager
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
An exciting new role and opportunity has arisen in our Funding, Timetabling and Student Data team. As a Funding and ILR Manager you will lead, motivate, develop, coach and manage the performance of the experienced MIS Data team.
You would be joining a committed and dedicated team that work extremely well together to deliver a successful service. In your role as a Funding and ILR Manager you would identify any service improvements and always look for the best approach to further improve the way things are done.
This role underpins the Colleges funding and will involve -
- Ensuring the monthly submission of funding and other contractual returns.
- Supporting Senior Leaders and Managers by ensuring the timely production, monitoring and analysis of management information.
- Providing professional support and guidance to Senior Leaders and Managers to assist with the planning of curriculum delivery and the forecasting of enrolment numbers and funding.
- Monitoring changes to funding methodology and advising and training all levels of College staff as appropriate.
- Contributing to the development and streamlining of College systems and data to provide relevant, accurate and timely information in line with changes to funding and audit requirements and on which to base key College decisions.
As a Funding and ILR Manager, you should:
- Be qualified to Higher National/Degree level or have significant experience in the Further Education sector working with funding and ILR data
- Have expert knowledge of FE and HE Funding Methodology
- Hold GCSE Maths and English A*- C/ 9-4 or equivalent qualification
- Have previous management experience
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Professional working experience of relational database management systems
- A methodical approach to tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
See what we have to offer and come and join us. You won’t be disappointed.
- Generous Annual Leave (37 days annual leave + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities, including a comprehensive induction
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards, Staff BBQ, Christmas Party Celebrations
Closing date: 11.00am on Monday 30 November 2020
Please note: Applications will be monitored as received, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if application numbers are high and suitable applications are received.
Interview date: week commencing 7 December 2020
Transforming lives through learning …
… by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.