Personal Achievement Tutor
We have a great opportunity based at Wellingborough campus for a Personal Achievement Tutor to become a key member of our Student Services department.
As a Personal Achievement Tutor, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Maximising student success through the delivery of the tutorial entitlement to a specified student caseload, including personal, study and progression support through:
- Programming of individual academic (1:1) tutorials
- Planning group tutorial curriculum which meets the required outcomes for learners
Our ideal candidates will have experience of working in a student support or related role and Experience of providing advice, guidance and/or education to young people and/or adults, alongside the following qualifications:
- A Levels or equivalent qualification in relevant subject
- English and Maths or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- Willingness to work towards an advice and guidance and/or teaching qualification
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
Starting date of January 2021
39 hours per week (0.89686 FTE) / 40 weeks per year
273 hours holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on week commencing 14th December 2020
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
To Apply for this role, please follow the link.