Senior Marketing Officer - Digital
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Officer – fixed term for up to 12 months (maternity cover)
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of Social Paid (all social media channels),
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience leading SEO, email and social media campaigns, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and SnapChat.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To develop, implement and manage the College’s digital marketing strategy.
- To measure return on investment and KPI’s across all our digital media.
- The post holder will have line management responsibility.
The Location: The post is based at: Nuneaton Campus, but will need to work across all sites when required. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £24,728 to £27,008 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
To apply for this role, please follow the link.