Course Manager in Business
We have a great opportunity based at our Kettering campus for a Course Manager in Business to become a key member of our Business department.
As a Course Manager in Business, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Planning, preparing, delivering and assessing on a range of teaching programmes in line with College policies and procedures as directed by the Head of Department.
- Liaising with the course team and relevant staff to ensure that all students are enrolled and follow a designated study programme which meets current timetabling policy rules including work placement and enhancement.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of current experience of teaching, assessing or tutoring and Business/Industry experience, alongside the following qualifications:
- Relevant degree qualification in Business or equivalent
- Literacy and Numeracy Level 2 or equivalent
- Safeguarding training
- Equality and Diversity training
- PGCE/CertEd or equivalent
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College
Start date of February 2021
37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
392.2 hours holiday per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
Please apply via the link