FE Resources - Assessor in Electrical Installations
Are you looking for a new flexible working opportunity? FE Resources are looking for an Assessor in Electrical Installations to join our team.
You will be working as part of the Employer Provision team and will deliver training, assessment and conduct regular reviews with Electrical Installations apprentices on various apprenticeship pathways at their place of work and at college.
You will regularly keep employers informed of apprentice progress throughout the apprenticeship journey and provide appropriate information, advice and support to all parties involved.
We are looking for someone to cover 4 days flexibly until 30 September 2021.
What you can offer us:
Level 3 qualification in Electrical Installations or Engineering
Assessor Award (Desirable)
Level 3 Award in Education and Training (previously PTLLS) (Desirable)
Recent Industry experience along with experience of preparation, delivery of training and work based assessments of
Electrical Installations qualifications
Ability to travel between sites and employer bases
What we can offer you:
- Holiday Pay and NEST Pension Scheme
- Access to a dedicated recruitment co-ordinator to help with the registration process and provide continued support whilst you are engaged with us
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker’s Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Career development opportunities within the Lincoln College Group
- Over 200 perks, discounts and freebies available via our Perkbox platform
- Dress down Fridays
- Access to take part in our dedicated calendar of wellbeing events
- Access to a heavily discounted on-site gym and spa membership (Deans Sport and Leisure)
What you need to do now:
Contact Sarah Hughes or Charlotte Allsopp via email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this role and many other opportunities available through FE Resources.
FE Resources promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with FE Resources. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all FE Resources assignments. All positions advertised by FE Resources comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
Lincoln College Group Vision:
To be an extraordinary organisation whose talented students, staff, governors and alumni ensure that it adds recognised social and economic value to its local communities by providing high quality education and training and making people exceptionally well prepared for work, potentially via higher education.
Lincoln College Group Mission:
Employer-led; producing a highly skilled and productive local workforce.
Please apply via the link