Admissions & Conversions Coordinator
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an Admissions & Conversions Co-Ordinator
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good working knowledge of IT systems, including Microsoft Office and experience of using CRM systems
- Ability to work with students to support them through their application process
Responsibilities for the role:
- To provide prospective and progressing students with information and general advice on courses, progression pathways, career options and future job possibilities
- To maintain recruitment systems for tracking, processing and monitoring student enquiries, applications, interviews and offers
- To ensure accurate data entry that is compliant with audit requirements and data protection legislation
The Location: The post is based at: Nuneaton Campus. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £18,521 to £21,424 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
To Apply for this role, please follow the link.