Business Administration Apprentice (Lean Education and Development Ltd)
Employer Name: LEAN EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn about the apprenticeship training provision and who will demonstrate excellent time management skills and is able to prioritise tasks within a fast-paced environment.
To provide administrative support and undertake general office and clerical duties, which includes processing correspondence, reports meeting the set company standards, formats meeting set deadlines.
To process routine documents, maintaining spreadsheets and data bases assisting in the preparation and maintenance of company’s statistical information.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date, working with MI data to support staff
- Answering telephones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Taking phone messages and passing them on to the relevant staff
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Making travel arrangements and hotel bookings for employees
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Sending emails
- Supporting operational employees by printing portfolios, setting up profiling for delivery cohorts and ensuring timely submission of data to relevant staff
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and filing
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
- Cover reception duties, like greeting and looking after visitors
- Type up documents, for example letters and reports
- Use office equipment like printers, photocopiers and scanning machines
Additional Safeguarding, Equality & Diversity Requirements:
All employees must ensure equality of opportunity at all times and must not discriminate against other members of staff, learners, employers or visitors by reason of their age, disability, learning difficulties, gender, race, religion, culture or sexual orientation. It is the responsibility of all employees to promote equal opportunity and recognition of diversity on behalf of the company and throughout all working practices.
Additional Health & Safety Requirements:
All employees have a legal duty of care to take responsibility for the reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves, and of other persons. All employees have a responsibility to cooperate and report anything that may affect one’s own and others health and safety, no employees shall recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interests of health, safety or welfare.
To apply for this role, please follow the link.