Associate Assessors and IQAs for Distance Learning Provision - Freelance
You will be engaged on a freelance basis to assess, mark, provide feedback and possibly IQA learners work.
Fully qualified freelance Assessors, Tutors and Internal Quality Assurers for the following Distance Learning courses: Understanding Autism, Awareness of Mental Health Problems, Mental Health and First Aid, Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health, Adverse Childhood Experiences.
We are looking for committed professionals to mark, provide feedback and assess learners work.
You will need to be able to:
- Identify learner's strengths and weakness' through initial assessment and support them accordingly.
- Set and review SMART targets.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their personalised targets using e-learning systems.
- Ensure each learner's progression is recorded efficiently and assess competence throughout their qualifications.
- Provide judgement and feedback to assessors and offer support where identified.
- Use e-portfolio systems.
You must hold a recognised assessor qualification along with PTLLS / teaching qualification and be capable of delivering training sessions as well as coaching 1 to 1. You will be part of a supportive team within your subject who are able to help you with any issues and make sure you are on track to meet the achievable standards of a competent training organisation.
Training on e-portfolio systems will be given.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths & English or GCSE English & Maths
- Level 3 Assessor, A1 Assessor or Equivalent
- Level 4 Internal Quality Assurer, V1 Internal Verifier or Equivalent. You must hold the equivalent or higher qualification in Level 2 Distance Learning Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems and Level 2 Distance Learning Certificate in Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy at Work.
- Freelance Assessing or verifying: 1 year
- Relevant 12 months CPD
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/964
The closing date for this post is 9am Monday 2nd November. Interviews for this post will take place on Wednesday 4th November. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply via the link