Employer Name: Wade Building Services Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity for the chosen candidate to learn on the job by shadowing one of our highly experienced Engineers throughout the early stages of their Apprenticeship. They will learn how to carry out basic duties and processes.
- Specifying and quoting steel lintels
- Producing detailed take offs of Steelwork, Padstones, Windposts etc. and issuing out to multiple manufacturers to obtain the best price
- Collating all information together onto our scheduling database & issuing back to the Client
- Liaising with buyers, Architects & Engineers throughout the approval stage, helping answer any queries they may have with the products quoted and making changes where required
- Issuing detailed drawings for bespoke products for sign off prior to manufacturing
- Working alongside our purchasing department to ensure orders are placed according to your take off
- Working alongside our Sales Department to ensure materials are delivered to site as per dates received from the Site Manager
- Assisting Site operatives with any queries they may have throughout the duration of the build
To apply for this role, please follow the link.