Customer Experience Executive (LCC2308)
4 days left
- Full Time
Luminate Education Group consists of Leeds City College, Keighley College, Harrogate College, Leeds College of Music and The White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT). This is an exciting time to join this rapidly growing education group, with an Ofsted grade of 'good' with 'outstanding' features, you will be working at one of the fastest improving and most innovative education groups in the country.
Are you a customer experience professional who is committed to driving outstanding customer service, motivating and developing customer experience team?
Are you an ambitious and driven individual who has proven experience of influencing and leading customer experience teams?
Are you the strongest link when it comes to developing and implementing processes and procedures and using customer journey mapping to reach an outstanding customer experience?
Then you need to know more about one of the largest FE college groups in the North of England.
The 50 plus strong Student Recruitment and Marketing Department is located in central Leeds with easy access to the train station and the customer experience teams are located at various sites throughout Luminate education group partners.
You will be part of a team of customer service advisors whose main focus will be to deal with a number of different questions and queries while supporting our student journey from application to enrolment.
Below are the just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
- Ensuring that the highest level of reception service is delivered consistently to students, staff, stakeholders and external visitors to exceed their expectations
- Provide an excellent reception service – greet and sign in visitors, issue student ID passes, check ID badges, answer telephone calls and any other admin duties required
- Identify, avoid and resolve problems quickly to enhance the customer journey
- To complete student applications from “application to enrolment” providing information and guidance throughout their journey.
- Front of House Team Leader Experience
- Experience of working to processes and procedures
- Experience of building and maintaining effective relationships
- Be able to work from your own initiative as well as part of a team.
At Luminate Education Group, our values put students first and are at the heart of everything we do. We strive to be an outstanding and market-led further education college that delivers excellence. To achieve this, our vision, mission, and values, guide us as we continue to improve upon and expand our offering.
Employees of Luminate Education Group enjoy a wide range of benefits. To find out more about what we offer download the 'Staff Benefits' document attached.
Leeds City College is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, and the Safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check, and other mandatory pre-employment checks which may also include checking social media profiles. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory checks.
We positively welcome and encourage applicants from all sections of the community.
To apply for this role, please follow the link.