Employability Coach - Fixed Term (Nuneaton)
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Term Time Employability Coach – Fixed term for up to 12 months.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in an FE setting
- Experience with working on a 1:1 basis and with groups of learners age 16-19
- L3 Teaching Award or the willingness to work towards
Responsibilities for the role:
- Monitoring Attendance
- Group Delivery
- Support learners in engagement of Work Experience
The Location: 1 position will be at our College based in Nuneaton. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is FTE £18,521pa to FTE £20,210pa* important information below
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
*Please note the following:
- The role is term time only.
- The salary advertised is for a full time equivalent role i.e. 37 hours x 52 weeks.
- For the academic year 2020 to 2021 the salary will be reduced due to the number of weeks worked being less than 38 weeks.
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
To Apply for this role, please follow the link.