Lecturer in Beauty Therapy
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Beauty Therapy Lecturer
Requirements for the role:
- Have knowledge and experience of teaching Beauty Therapy at all Levels.
- Hold an assessor qualification and have knowledge and experience of quality monitoring processes in line with awarding body requirements.
- Have relevant industry experience with a Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification or higher.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Delivery of high quality teaching and assessment of 16 – 19 year olds and adult learners.
- Accountability for pastoral monitoring and monitoring of learner progress.
- Participation in quality assurance processes.
The Location: The post is based at: Nuneaton Campus. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £22,638 to £28,651 pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
To Apply for this role, please follow the link.