Casual Site Warden
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Casual Site Warden.
Requirements for the role:
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with students, staff and visitors to the College.
- Willing to travel/work across all College Campus locations when required.
- Preparedness to work alternating shifts.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To provide a locking / unlocking, security service to staff and to patrol regularly internal and external areas and to lock unattended rooms, extinguishing lights and closing windows.
- To operate the Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarms and Closed Circuit Television Systems and to respond to alarm call outs as required.
- To patrol regularly internally and externally and to assist the Duty Officer, College Mangers, Student Liaison staff and Reception staff.
- Carry out any ADHOC tasks as they arise to assist the Estates team.
The Location: The College is based in Hinckley. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering £9.39 + £1.36 ph holiday pay.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promotes respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures
To Apply for this role, please follow the link.