Apprentice Digital Engineering Technician
Employer Name: Severfield (UK) Ltd
This is a varied role, providing you with the all the relevant skills and experience for a successful career in this area. Tasks will include: Preparing detailed designs for projects using 2D and 3D CAD. Communicating designs to the design team and clients. Projects include commercial offices/buildings and leisure sites.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Severfield as an apprentice design engineer. You will be part of the design team, responsible for producing CAD drawings in 2D and 3D.
You will be part of the design team, responsible for:
- Producing 2D CAD drawings that will be used to construct engineering projects
- Producing 3D CAD models to be used for the manufacture of engineering construction projects
- Attend design team meetings
- Attend site visits from time to time
- Liaise with clients, customers, colleagues and suppliers via telephone, email and face to face
- Work as part of a team to produce drawings that will be used to make specific construction related projects
- Using BIM methods, processes, and procedures
For the right person, there is the opportunity to develop skills in design and drawing techniques within a fast-paced, busy workplace. On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be able to produce drawings and designs to industry standards and regulations, including BIM. As an Apprentice; you will initially attend the Cadcoe Academy for a 14 week course 4 days a week, where you will learn how to use CAD software for 2D and 3D modelling.
To apply for this role, please follow the link.