Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Term Time Keyworker.
Requirements for the role:
- GCSE or Level 2 equivalent in Maths and English.
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to manage working across different facets of role: classroom support, written reviews/ admin, monitoring progress, liaison with curriculum teams, parents and external professionals.
- Experience in working with 16-19 year olds with SEND and a good understanding of the preparing for adulthood agenda.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To monitor the progress of the identified student caseload through the keeping of records and monitoring information as required.
- To support EHCP learners within the classroom setting and around College, removing barriers to learning, and assisting with access to all College activities.
- To work individually with a case load of learners where necessary to liaise with internal professionals, external agencies and parents.
The Location: The post is based at Hinckley Campus but travel to other sites will be required. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is FTE £19061 to FTE £20210* Important please see below*
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
* Please note the following:
- The salary advertised is for a full time equivalent role i.e. 37 hours x 52 weeks.
- The role is term time only (36 weeks).
- The commencing salary will be adjusted if the number of weeks worked is less than 36 weeks in the first year of employment.
Please apply via the link.