LTE Group is the first integrated education and skills group of its kind, reflecting the combined strength of six leading organisations, with the support, expertise and power of a wider group infrastructure, working together for the benefit of learners, employers and wider communities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and innovative Learning Technologist to join the LTE Group’s central Learning Technology team on a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis. Working closely with the Quality Manager leading on digital learning, you will promote and support the use of digital technologies and develop the digital capabilities of staff to enhance teaching, learning and assessment.
• Play a key role in the delivery of a professional, high-quality, customer-focused learning technology support service for staff and students
• Advise and support curriculum staff in the use of learning technologies in blended and online learning approaches
• Plan and deliver appropriate training and development activities demonstrating the effective use of learning technologies
• Develop engaging, creative and accessible online learning materials and resources that meet the needs of students and staff
The right person for the role will have:
• Experience of working with and administering a virtual learning environment
• Experience of advising and supporting staff in the use of learning technologies to enhance teaching, learning and assessment
• Demonstrable enthusiasm for the use of technology in education and training contexts
• Ability to deliver high-quality training and development activities including coaching and mentoring staff to develop their skills and confidence in the use of learning technologies
• Sound pedagogical knowledge of digital learning and current and emerging learning technologies
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Julie O’Regan, Group Quality Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role, please click on the link