Motor Vehicle Workshop Supervisor
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Motor Vehicle Workshop Supervisor.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working in the Motor Vehicle/Body and Paint/Engineering environment
- Hold a relevant technical qualification or NVQ level 2 in Motor Vehicle
- Experience in the use of specialist equipment
Responsibilities for the role:
- Issuing and recording of tools, equipment and materials to staff and students as required.
- Checking and servicing all equipment as required by maintenance schedules
- Ensuring security and cleanliness of workshops including stores, work and circulation areas
The Location: The post is based at: Nuneaton Campus. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £19621pa to £22638pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
To apply for this post, please follow the link.