Sessional Lecturer in Photography
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Sessional Photography Lecturer for Adult and Community Courses
Requirements for the role:
- Good skills in photography and processing
- Be able to teach to groups of adult students
- Have experience of teaching in a professional environment
Responsibilities for the role:
- Plan the photography course
- Deliver course materials
- Support in developing the course
The Location: The post is based at: Hinckley Campus. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £17.88 per hour (£16.36 unqualified)
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
To apply for this role, please follow the link