Vocational Link Worker
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Term Time Vocational Link Worker.
Requirements for the role:
- Must have a good awareness of strategies to support students with a range of needs including social, emotional and behavioural
- Previous experience of working with students with a broad range of pastoral and support needs
- Be in possession of a recognised safeguarding qualification at Level 2 or above
Responsibilities for the role:
- To work with students on an agreed basis to ensure that their pastoral and welfare needs are met
- To develop an understanding of the specific needs of the students and to support the development of strategies to meet their needs.
- To use behaviour management strategies, (in line with the College’s policy and procedures) and report issues appropriately to ensure support is made available
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton but the role will require the post holder to work across all campus locations. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- FTE £18,338 to FTE £18,872* Important please see below*
- We offer access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
* Please note the following:
- The salary advertised is for a full time equivalent role i.e. 37 hours x 52 weeks.
- The role is term time only (38 weeks).
- The commencing salary will be adjusted if the number of weeks worked is less than 38 weeks in the first year of employment.
To apply for this role, please follow the link