Health & Social Care Lecturer (Nuneaton Campus)
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: Due to increased enrolment of learners we are looking to recruit Health & Social Care Lecturer on a fixed term contract for the academic year 2020/21.
Requirements for the role:
- A minimum level 4 qualification in Health & Social Care
- Able to work as a part of a wider team supporting learners to achieve CACHE/BTEC level 1, 2 & 3 qualifications in Health & Social Care
- Experience of teaching in a similar setting
Responsibilities for the role:
- Planning, teaching & assessing on a range of courses within health & life sciences
- To coordinate a Health & Life Sciences course, supporting the learners to achieve all aspects of their study programme
- Working as part of a team to facilitate recruitment, enrolment and induction of learners to the college
The Location: Nuneaton Campus
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £22414 to £28367 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
To apply for this role, please follow the link