Business Admin Apprenticeship
Salisbury Poultry Midlands Ltd
To provide an effective and efficient administration and support to the HR team. Sharing ideas is at the heart of what we do and we encourage all team members to drive continuous improvement. This is a varied role, so your flexibility, prioritisation and professional approach will be a key requirement.
- General administration duties and processing activities covering the entire employee life cycle (starters, leavers, changes to terms and conditions, probation reviews, monitoring absence, maternity) in a timely manner and to a high standard ensuring that we are in line with GDPR
- Liaising with payroll with any pay queries and to ensure maternity and SSP correspondence is accurate
- Maintaining the data in our HR systems to ensure it reflects the current status of employees
- To carry out and monitor Right To Work Checks and documentation in accordance with Government guidelines
- Actively take part in the administration and monitoring of absence, sickness and exit interviews
- To drive continuous improvement – constantly looking for opportunities and better ways of doing things
- To support and assist the HR Manager with Employee Relations issues such as investigations, disciplinaries and grievance
- Working collaboratively with the Production teams and payroll
- Production of regular reports that will assist the business in making operational decisions as well as driving performance improvements
To apply for this role, please follow the link.