Lecturer - Functional Skills
Location: Nuneaton Campus
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Functional Skills Lecturer.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of delivery of a minimum of any two of the following:
- Functional Skills Maths
- Functional Skills English
- Functional Skills IT
Responsibilities for the role:
- Teaching adult learners
- Teaching Apprentices
- Liaising with employers
The Location: The post will based at: Nuneaton Campus but travel to other sites and delivery in the workplace will be required. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £24483pa to £30085pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
To apply for this role, please follow the link