We have number great opportunities based at our Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire campuses for an Associate Invigilators to become a key members of our Exams department.
As an Associate Invigilator you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Conducting examinations in accordance with Awarding Body regulations
- Observing and enforcing procedures written by the Examinations and Achievement Manager in accordance with all conduct of all Bedford College Group Examinations
- Ensuring the security of the examinations, before during and after the examination.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of working on their own initiative and experience of working effectively with people from diverse backgrounds, alongside the following qualifications:
- Level 2 qualification in relevant subject
- English and Maths or similar at GCSE grade A-Cor equivalent or willingness to achieve Literacy and Numeracy Level 2 or equivalent
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form,Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type -Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
Flexible working hours
Our Locations: Bedford and nearby, Shuttleworth, Kettering,Corby, Wellingborough and Towcester and surrounding areas, please state in your application your preferred location.
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
To apply for this role, please follow the link.