Marketing Officer - B2B & Apprenticeships
Location: Nuneaton Campus
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation of apprentices? Can you support local and regional employers to access high quality industry focused training?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
Then why not come and join the team at North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College has recently been graded ‘Good with Outstanding’ features and is striving to help more people progress into work through fulltime courses, apprenticeships and professional courses.
The role, in an established Award winning marketing team, is a fixed term 1 year Maternity cover role. The current post holder has stepped up in the team and will be available for support. We are looking for the right person to help plan, implement and deliver outstanding B2B marketing campaigns. Support the Business Engagement and Apprenticeship teams.
The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a B2B & Apprenticeships Marketing Officer – Fixed term contract up to 12 months
Requirements for the role:
- A positive can-do attitude, you must be willing to get stuck in with team projects
- Previous marketing and experience is essential as you will hit the ground running, but we support you every step of the way
- You need to be highly organised and be able to multitask
Responsibilities for the role:
- Manage the B2B and Apprenticeship portfolio for the College
- Develop the B2B marketing plan in conjunction with the Marketing Team Leader and Business Engagement team
- Support and deliver the marketing & digital recruitment campaigns
The Location: The role is based in Nuneaton but you will be required to work across all 6 campuses across Leicestershire and Warwickshire. This is a great place to work with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links and easy to access local shopping. You may be required to work from home and should be prepared to do so due the current climate.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £22,414 – £25,210pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
To apply for this role, please follow the link.