Payroll Coordinator (College and MAT)
Location: Nuneaton Campus
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a part time Payroll Coordinator - 30 hours per week over 5 days.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of working in a Payroll Department with a minimum of 500 employees at any one time and conversant with the legislation and documentation of all aspects of Payroll and deductions,
- Good working understanding of SSP, SMP, Tax Credits and PAYE.
- The ability to manage work to establish priorities and schedules to meet strict targets and deadlines.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Ensure that all staff are paid accurately and on time.
- To provide advice and guidance to all staff on payroll matters
- To assist the Payroll Services Manager in all statutory year end returns to the appropriate external bodies.
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is FTE £18,338 pa to FTE £21,212 pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures