Lecturer in Construction Trades
Location: Harrowbrook Campus
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a lecturer in construction trades at our Harrowbrook Campus
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of working a construction trade such as carpentry & joinery or bricklaying
- Competence to at least level 3 within a specific trade
- Experience of Training
Responsibilities for the role:
- Planning and delivering all aspects of teaching learning and assessment
- To contribute to recruitment, manage retention and monitor achievement
- Inspire our students to excel in the sector and in their learning
The Location: The Harrowbrook Campus is based in Hinckley. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £24483 to £30085 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
To apply for this role, please follow the link.