Lecturer in Business and Management
Starting Date: Immediate
Prospective candidates should be able to:
- Deliver assessment and examination duties to a range of learners on our full time and part time programmes at both undergraduate & postgraduate levels.
- Provide tutorial for a group or groups of students and to arrange and monitor Key Skills activities.
- Liaise with Programme leader and Internal Versifier, as appropriate.
- Carry out assessment, evaluation and other administrative duties in line with the module requirements.
- Supervise individual/group project relating to your specialist subject major.
- Attend all required departmental meetings and annual meeting with external examiners.
The position is for 12 months [with possible renewal], 40 hours per week, 5 day per week , Monday-Saturday with one weekday off in lieu.
The College is looking for passionate individuals with a sound knowledge of industrial experience and a desire to help students to achieve their full potential.
If you are looking for a position which is rewarding, we would like to hear from you. You should have good interpersonal and communications skills, as well as being able to stay organised with planning and preparation where appropriate.
Applicants who can demonstrate a dedication for inspiring the next generation will be considered despite their lack of appropriate teaching qualification.
The College delivers high quality academic and vocational education to ensuring a great learning experience for all students. As such, the successful applicants will have a strong background in industry and hold recognised Bachelor & Master degrees in Business Management. Teaching qualification at level 4/5 will be desirable. We are looking for lecturer to deliver courses at both undergraduate & postgraduate level and also BTEC HNC/HND qualification. The successful candidate can either be from a Business Management teaching background or from industry with a passion to transfer existing skills into teaching. Support will be given to those looking to achieve a teaching qualification, with guidance from experienced lecturers and an induction programme.
The College is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable young persons. Any appointment made to such roles will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks, including the receipt of a satisfactory, enhanced DBS chec
You must have 5-years teaching experience and hold UK Bachelor and Master degree qualifications in Business Management. Relevant professional qualification will be desirable