Commercial Hair Stylist
The Graduate Salon are looking to appoint a creative and driven team player with outstanding industry expertise to join the team as a Commercial Stylist.
Opening its doors back in 2008, The Graduate Salon provides both a contemporary hair salon, barbers shop along with being able to offer various beauty treatments.
As a Commercial Stylist, you will be working as part of a successful and dedicated team. You will have outstanding hairdressing and industry skills with the ability and ambition to run a successful column. Ensuring high quality service to all of our customers!
The Graduate Hair & Beauty salon is open to the public providing a wide variety of services and treatments to clients, working with many leading brands such as WELLA, TIGI. Elemis, Jessica and many more. The salon also provides industry work experience allowing our students to learn in a creative and realistic environment and therefore understand the full client experience.
Get in touch today if you would like to learn more, we are very keen to speak to those interested in joining us for our exciting future!
Hours: 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year – To include weekends and evenings as required (1 year fixed term contract)
Closing Date: Friday 8th November 2019
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience working within a commercial hairdressing salon, delivering high standards of hairdressing skills, to include both Level 2 and 3 service techniques.
- Experience of coordinating and scheduling client bookings.
- Experience working to and exceeding commercial retail and service targets set by the Salon Commercial Manager.
- Proven experience of supporting with stock rotation, ordering, unpacking of delivers, security or stock, maintaining retail areas, Stock taking and audits.
- The ability to maintain all salon equipment, removing and reporting any damaged equipment through CAFM systems
- The passion to mentor and support work experience learners when working in the salon.
- Past experience of promoting salon services and products to internal and external customers.
Please apply via the link.