Head of Higher Education
We are seeking to recruit a Head of Higher Education. This post is to provide effective managerial support to the executive team and to other managers of the College.
The post holder will:
- Lead on cross College Higher Education curriculum, developing and delivering a strategy for growing the provision to meet the needs of students, local employers, residents and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that the curriculum of Higher Education is integral to the local area, by working with HE providers developing a provision that is meeting the needs of our local businesses and other stakeholders.
- Lead on curriculum development and planning for the provision of Higher Education,to ensure there is a sustainable and growing department.
- Provide curriculum support for the planning and development of Higher Education in Apprenticeship.
- Provide leadership and line management to teachers and support staff within the Higher Education department, managing performance to meet College's objectives.
- Teach a maximum of 3 hours per week.
The ideal candidate would be a person with previous experience of working in higher education at a managerial level. You will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills, have high levels of professionalism and a good working knowledge of higher education policies and quality assurances.
In return Croydon College offers generous leave, the opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme and a commitment to your continuing personal development in an environment that encourages excellence, creativity and diversity.
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We encourage applications from all sectors of the community, to reflect our diverse student population.
Please apply via the link.