Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an Employability Coach
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in an FE setting
- Experience with working on a 1:1 basis and with groups of learners age 16-19
- L3 Teaching Award or the willingness to work towards
Responsibilities for the role:
- Learner Attendance
- Learner Group Delivery
- Support learners in engagement of Work Experience
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £17,844 to £20,010 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.