Director of Facilities & Estates
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College –– one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We are looking for a Director of Estates and Facilities.
Requirements for the role:
- To implement the College and the Midland Academies Trust (MAT) Estates strategy.
- To identify and deliver a ‘fit for purpose’ estate.
- Deliver effective estate utilisation within the cost envelope approved for development.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Be the lead technical and commercial expert in the implementation of the estates and facilities strategy, liaising with internal staff, contractors and advisors.
- To manage the development of Estates and Facilities structure that develops expertise and leverages synergies across all campuses including the MAT sites.
- To achieve income generation targets via the commercial use of Colleges/MAT Estate and resources.
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton and role would require multi-site working. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we are offering is as per job description grade range £48,231 pa to £57,570 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Closing Date: 27/10/19
Proposed Interview Date: 01/11/2019
Please apply via the link.