Teacher of Hairdressing
We are looking for a Teacher in Hairdressing to provide a wealth of industry experience to develop learners on their course. This will include:
- Monitor, review and record evidence of candidates progression in learning
- The tutoring and management of one or more courses or groups of students
- To participate in the curriculum development, meeting the needs of changing industry demand and college planning
- Contribute to a well organised, purposeful and motivating learning environment where students feel safe, secure, confident and valued
- To participate in demonstrations and practical activities with students and trainees on all courses
This role will be a 0.8 position based at our Banbury campus for 30 hours a week.
To apply, please complete an application form or attach a CV and send to the email address below, with 'College Jobs' as the subject.