Light Vehicle Skills Trainer - Body & Paint (Yorkshire)
Due to continued growth within Emtec, Nottingham College’s Automotive Training & Education division, we are currently looking for high calibre individuals to join our established team.
If you are an experienced automotive training professional and looking for your next big challenge then we would like to hear from you. We would also like to hear from individuals still working in industry who are looking to move into Training & Education.
We are looking for Skills Trainers to work with well-established traditional motor vehicle brands; we are looking for specialisms in light vehicle repair, caravan and motor homes & electrical vehicle background.
Ideal candidates will be target driven self-managers with a proven track record of delivering high standards of automotive teaching, learning and assessment. With experience of blended e-learning, e-portfolio and IMI Awards qualifications and assessment practice.
- Experience delivering Apprenticeship and Adult Technical training/assessment
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (or equivalent) or willing to achieve at the earliest opportunity
- Assessor Qualification D32/D33, A1, Level 3 Assessors Award
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in area of expertise
- Relevant industry experience (high performance or prestige an advantage)
- Minimum Level 2 English and Maths
- Valid Passport (for International Travel)
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of a vehicle
- Delivery of theoretical and practical training in line with the technical syllabus
- Undertake regular visits to participating Dealers to carry out coaching & assessment
- Administer the Apprentice virtual learning platform and e-portfolio
- Effectively progress Apprentices to achieve their programme in a timely manner
- Develop effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Provide regular learning development progress reports to management and other stakeholders
- Actively market participating & non-participating Dealers to maintain high levels of penetration
- Undertake regular technical & educational CPD in order to maintain high standards
These roles carry an excellent remuneration and competitive benefits package including pension scheme, business related equipment and use of a company car.
The posts will be shortlisted against the essential and desirable criteria at application stage from the person specification. Please ensure that you have a look at this specification attached to the Role Profile and complete your application directly from this, as these specifications are an integral part of the selection process.
The closing date is 11pm on Thursday 31st October 2019
Interviews/assessment date to be confirmed.
Please apply via the link.